A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Stober:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Stober is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Stober, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stober graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stober has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Vanessa Stober MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine V. Stober practice?
- Dr. Catherine Stober has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Stober practices Internal Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists.