Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

by Cristina Sabengsy on Apr 16th, 2015

Best doctor I ever had . I would recommend her to all my friends and family . And I would go to any facility where she goes if she moves from northwestern

Jul 16th, 2012

I luv Dr Chen. She is the best doctor I have ever seen. E is always very nice and polite and very knowledgeble. My husband and I went to dr Chen when we got pregnant last November and she is been amazing. We highly recommend her. We live in the suburbs , but she is worth to drive downtown. She is just awesome and i wouldn't go to see any other OBGYN.

Feb 4th, 2011

Catherine Chen had a warm smile upon greeting me. She is caring and a good diagnostician. She gave me plenty of time, talked me through every step of a procedure I had and was thorough and concerned. I highly recommend her.

worst doctor I have ever seen, do not go to her! show details worst doctor I have ever seen, do not go to her!
Jun 24th, 2009

She is the worst doctor I have ever see, she is very impatient and doesn't want to answer any questions, she just want to do her work and leave. Also, terrible bed manner. I went to her becaused I saw some positive comments on line, I don't know where those came from, but my experience with her is just terrible. I decided to leave a msg here because I want to let other mom-to be know that she is really not a good choice!

Exceptional show details Exceptional
May 14th, 2008

Dr. Chen is as close to the perfect doctor as you will ever find. She is very thorough in her explanations, she answers calls and emails promptly, she is very warm and personable, the nurses talk highly of her work, and her diagnoses are spot on.