Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

I luv Dr Chen. She is the best doctor I have ever seen. E is always very nice and polite and very knowledgeble. My husband and I went to dr Chen when we got pregnant last November and she is been amazing. We highly recommend her. We live in the suburbs , but she is worth to drive downtown. She is just awesome and i wouldn't go to see any other OBGYN.

|  show details
Feb 4th, 2011

Catherine Chen had a warm smile upon greeting me. She is caring and a good diagnostician. She gave me plenty of time, talked me through every step of a procedure I had and was thorough and concerned. I highly recommend her.

|  worst doctor I have ever seen, do not go to her!  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2009

She is the worst doctor I have ever see, she is very impatient and doesn't want to answer any questions, she just want to do her work and leave. Also, terrible bed manner. I went to her becaused I saw some positive comments on line, I don't know where those came from, but my experience with her is just terrible. I decided to leave a msg here because I want to let other mom-to be know that she is really not a good choice!

|  Exceptional  |  show details
May 14th, 2008

Dr. Chen is as close to the perfect doctor as you will ever find. She is very thorough in her explanations, she answers calls and emails promptly, she is very warm and personable, the nurses talk highly of her work, and her diagnoses are spot on.