A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Taras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Taras is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taras graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Taras has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Y Taras MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine Y. Taras practice?
- Dr. Catherine Taras has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Taras practices Family Medicine near Stow, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, OH.
See Stow Primary Care Doctors.