A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Taras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Taras is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taras
Education & Awards
Dr. Taras graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Taras has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Y Taras MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine Y. Taras practice?
- Dr. Catherine Taras has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Taras practices Family Medicine near Medina, OH.
See Medina Family Physicians.