A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Torres, Pediatrician is Satisfactory. Dr. Torres has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.More Education & Awards
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Torres accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine D. Torres practice?
Dr. Catherine Torres practices Pediatrics near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Torres, Dr. Caitlyn Torres, Dr. Caren Torres, Dr. Carin Torres, Dr. Caryn Torres, Dr. Catalina Torres, Dr. Catharine Torres, Dr. Cathleen Torres