A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Trader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Trader is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trader graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Trader has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine R Trader DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine R. Trader practice?
- Dr. Catherine Trader has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Trader practices Family Medicine near Andover, NJ.
See Andover Family Physicians.