A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Trejo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Trejo graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Trejo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Ann Trejo MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine A. Trejo practice?
- Dr. Catherine Trejo has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Trejo practices Internal Medicine near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Internists.