A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Tucker, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Tucker has 10 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tucker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine S. Tucker practice?
Dr. Catherine Tucker practices Surgery near Medford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Stoneham, MA and Salem, MA.
See Medford Surgeons.