A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Turer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Turer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Turer graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Turer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Exeter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine M E Turer MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Turer practice?
- Dr. Catherine Turer has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Turer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Exeter, NH.
See Exeter Obstetricians & Gynecologists.