A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Ulasewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Ulasewicz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ulasewicz
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ulasewicz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Ulasewicz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulasewicz graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Ulasewicz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Ulasewicz MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine Ulasewicz practice?
- Dr. Catherine Ulasewicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Ulasewicz practices Ophthalmology near Sellersville, PA.
See Sellersville Ophthalmologists.