A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Ulasewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Ulasewicz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Ulasewicz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulasewicz graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Ulasewicz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Ulasewicz MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine Ulasewicz practice?
- Dr. Catherine Ulasewicz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Ulasewicz practices Ophthalmology near Sellersville, PA.
See Sellersville Ophthalmologists.