A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Van Kerckhove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Van Kerckhove is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Van Kerckhove, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Kerckhove graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
Dr. Van Kerckhove has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Marie Van Kerckhove MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Van Kerckhove practice?
- Dr. Catherine Van Kerckhove has 3 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Van Kerckhove practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, CO.
See Denver Allergists and Denver Pediatricians.