A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Van Kerckhove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Van Kerckhove is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Kerckhove
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Van Kerckhove Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Van Kerckhove, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Kerckhove graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
Dr. Van Kerckhove has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Marie Van Kerckhove MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Van Kerckhove practice?
- Dr. Catherine Van Kerckhove has 3 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Van Kerckhove practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, CO and Castle Rock, CO.
See Denver Allergists and Denver Pediatricians.