A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Vanpoznak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Vanpoznak, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanpoznak graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Vanpoznak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Hall Vanpoznak MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine H. Vanpoznak practice?
- Dr. Catherine Vanpoznak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Vanpoznak practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Oncologists.