A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Vanpoznak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vanpoznak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vanpoznak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Vanpoznak, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanpoznak graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Vanpoznak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Hall Vanpoznak MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine H. Vanpoznak practice?
- Dr. Catherine Vanpoznak has 5 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Vanpoznak practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Oncologists.