The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine Velopulos
Dr. Catherine Velopulos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Baltimore, MD. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Velopulos is affiliated with Johns Hopkins University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Catherine Velopulos has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Catherine Velopulos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Eric Jelin
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi11
Dr. Aladdin Hassanein
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi9
Dr. William Baumgartner
General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi35