A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Vretta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Vretta, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vretta graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Vretta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Vretta MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine Vretta practice?
- Dr. Catherine Vretta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Vretta practices Emergency Medicine near Fraser, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Fraser Emergency Physicians.