A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Wagoner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Wagoner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Wagoner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagoner graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wagoner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Y H Wagoner MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Catherine Y. Wagoner practice?
- Dr. Catherine Wagoner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Wagoner practices Pediatrics near Reno, NV.
See Reno Pediatricians.