A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Wallace, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Wallace has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Mary Wallace MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Wallace practice?
- Dr. Catherine Wallace has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Wallace practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Danville, PA.
See Danville Pediatricians and Danville Critical Care Practitioners.