A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallace
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wallace Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Wallace, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Wallace has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine M Wallace MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Wallace practice?
- Dr. Catherine Wallace has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Wallace practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Danville, PA.
See Danville Pediatricians.