A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Waller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Waller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waller
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Waller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Waller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Waller graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Ann Waller MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine A. Waller practice?
- Dr. Catherine Waller has 1 office location.
- Dr. Catherine Waller practices Family Medicine near Rochester Hills, MI.