A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Waller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Waller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waller
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Waller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Waller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Waller graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Ann Waller MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine A. Waller practice?
- Dr. Catherine Waller has 1 office location.
- Dr. Catherine Waller practices Family Medicine near Rochester Hills, MI.