Family Physicians

1854 W Auburn Rd
Ste 400
Rochester Hills, MI 48309
248-844-1414
Locations and availability (2)

|  Striving to be holistic, not there yet  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2012

I can see Dr. Waller's vision of a wellness center & seen steps toward achieving it. She seemed very capable albeit expensive at $485/hr cash, but has turned me over to her nurse practitioner where I think I've lost the holistic approach I was after. I have learned through her testing procedures what supplements I need, but the supplements prescribed were not of the necessary quality & on subsequent testing were shown to have actually taken me in the wrong direction. Against common sense I was advised to take even higher dosages of substances that were not working. For instance my thryroid which was borderline now needs armour. After 4 months taking the prescribed supplements I have alot of negative symptoms I did not have before. I applaud the use of bio identical hormones and the natural armour in place of synthroid, but I believe these holistic practices have not translated to the area of supplements which contain a lot of synthetics and make little use of super herbs or super foods. I would rather be supplementing with things that encourage my thyroid to do it's own job rather than take armour to do it's job for it. Insurance pays very little of the office and testing bills. I have spent over $2000 out of pocket in 4mo. I was basically healthy when I decided to make my 1st appt. I wanted to take this opportunity to really thrive. It hasn't happened yet.

Feb 5th, 2012

Excellent physician,extremely knowledgable,very caring.If you are suffering of health issues for which you have not been able to get any help , Dr,Waller will do her best to reach a diagnosis and set up a treatment plan. My health has improved drastically since I became Dr.Waller's patient. Staff is very courteous and professional. I highly recommend this practice.

Nov 28th, 2011

Missed appropriate diagnosis. Recommended dmps-iv after testing for heavy metals. Had 7 sessions, became extremely ill. Dr. Waller never appropriately tested or found that i did not have a healthy liver to detox (remove) the dmps (and metals) from my body. Dr. did not appropriately prepare my body with the right supplements to deal with the dmps. Then, when i sufferred dmps backfire, she wanted to send me away to see other doctors, and not take the responsibility to treat me back to health.

Jan 22nd, 2011

Doctor Waller needs to get better at following up with a patient. It is frustrating when you are daling with certain health issues and you have to wait 3 months until your next appointment to figure it all out or get an answer. There is no such thing as calling Doctor Waller in between visits with questions. If you do, you only get to talk with the office staff and they wil get back to you with a very generic answer usually not answering your original question in full.