A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Wang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Wang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine M Wang MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Wang practice?
- Dr. Catherine Wang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Wang practices Ophthalmology near Ocoee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Ocoee Ophthalmologists.