A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Weiler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Weiler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Weiler, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiler graduated from Kuwait University, Safat.
Dr. Weiler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Randa Weiler FAAAAI, MD, and PHD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine R. Weiler practice?
- Dr. Catherine Weiler has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Weiler practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Allergists and Rochester Internists.