A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Weiler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Weiler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiler
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Weiler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Weiler, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiler graduated from Kuwait University, Safat.
Dr. Weiler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine R Weiler FAAAAI, MD, and PHD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine R. Weiler practice?
- Dr. Catherine Weiler has 7 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Weiler practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wabasha, MN and Kasson, MN.
See Rochester Allergists and Rochester Internists.