A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Weymann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Weymann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Weymann, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weymann graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Weymann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Catawba Valley Medical
- Caldwell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Ann Weymann MD is a female Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine A. Weymann practice?
- Dr. Catherine Weymann has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Weymann practices Neurology near Hickory, NC.
See Hickory Neurologists.