A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Whinnery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Whinnery is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whinnery
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Whinnery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Whinnery, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whinnery graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Whinnery has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Medical Center - San Pablo
- Doctors Med Center San Pablo Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Whinnery MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine Whinnery practice?
- Dr. Catherine Whinnery has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Whinnery practices Family Medicine near Kuna, ID.
See Kuna Family Physicians.