A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Whinnery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whinnery
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whinnery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Whinnery, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whinnery graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Whinnery has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Medical Center - San Pablo
- Doctors Med Center San Pablo Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Whinnery MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine Whinnery practice?
- Dr. Catherine Whinnery has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Whinnery practices Family Medicine near Kuna, ID.
See Kuna Family Physicians.