Dr. Catherine Wilkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Wilkins?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Wilkins?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 29th, 2015

Dr. Wilkins has delivered 2 of my children and she is hands down one of the best physicians I have ever dealt with and I am a nursing manager myself so I deal with my fair share. Her bedside manner, skills, and critical thinking are all phenomenal!! I highly recommend Dr. Wilkins. World Class all around

September 25th, 2011

AMAZING DOCTOR!!!

I usually don't write reviews (especially since I'm busy with a 3 month old), but Dr. Wilkins is amazing! I had a referral from my friend who had a baby just before I got pregnant. She highly recommended Dr. Wilkins. The office got me in 3 days after I called to make an appointment (I was already 19 weeks into my pregnancy, and needed to be seen). I have never been so taken care of by a doctor in my life. The nurses are excellent. Wait time is excellent...I had at least 20 appointments due to complications, and I never waited longer than 10 or 15 minutes. Dr. Wilkins answers all questions thoroughly. She is very down to earth, and you can tell she truly cares for her patients and the health of the baby. I went to the Elyria office where there is a lab on site. I even had my ultrasound there with another doctor, who was also excellent (Dr. Mirlino). Appointments were easy to schedule. I can tell that Dr. Wilkins is an ethical doctor. She does not just order tests to rake in the cash. However, she is proactive about your health and the health of the baby, and won't hesitate to investigate further if she has concerns. I ended up needing to be induced early because of my condition. I almost got to deliver naturally, but towards the end, I ended up needing an emergency C-section, as she and the nurses feared for the baby's life. Dr. Wilkins did my C-section after her 24-hour shift was almost done...when she had a full day of work ahead of her, too. After the C-section, everyone who checked on my incision site kept commenting on how good things looked, and they would ask who did the surgery. I cannot say enough good things about her. She will absolutely be my O.B. for my subsequent pregnancies. Now if only she was a pediatrician too... :)

April 21st, 2015