A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Williams, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Williams has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Allen Pavilion
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 16 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine L. Williams practice?
Dr. Catherine Williams practices Family Medicine near Lowville, NY.
See Lowville Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Williams, Dr. Kathie Williams, Dr. Katheryn Williams, Dr. Katy Williams, Dr. Karyn Williams, Dr. Kara Williams, Dr. Karin Williams, Dr. Cathryn Williams