Dr. Catherine Willner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Willner?

Clinical Depression

Clinical Depression

Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Willner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 7th, 2016

Findings

Tests ordered on my brother after seizure..months go by and we still do not have a interpretation of the mri...very poor follow up!!!!

February 13th, 2016

This is an excellent Dr. she knows her field as well as being open to various ways to treat an ailment.

December 17th, 2015

Finally

I have had MS for 28 years. When I first saw Dr Willner, she asked all intelligent questions, listened intently..., I wanted a knowledgable Neurologist to call on for my entire future. She is knowledgable and patient with me- her very new patient.

November 13th, 2015

Brilliant physician with a caring attitude toward patients. Office staff needs improvement.

September 21st, 2015

Dr Willner is totally patient oriented and thorough in approach, considering healing options beyond traditional western medicine.

January 22nd, 2015

I feel like a burden when I ask for help. Not much support

July 10th, 2014

Don't waste your time.

Don’t waste your time with this doctor. Patient care in non-existent once the first visit is complete. Absolutely no follow-up care. I needed two simple test done. Been waiting six weeks for the orders to be done. When I call, I have to leave a message and NEVER get a return call. When I finally got through, all I heard were excuses as to why nothing was being done for me. This doctor and one-person staff should be embarrassed by the poor level of care. I’ve never been treated so poorly by a doctor and office staff in my life.

June 12th, 2011

Very Unprofessional

Staff is rude and does nothing to facilitate patient care, i.e., providing requested records, even from your physician. Physician failed to show up for my scheduled EMG and then tried to blame me that I had the wrong day in spite of my appointment card. Dr. Willner never followed-up with me, never sent notes to my primary physician and was very "scatter-brained" throughout the one interaction I had with her.

February 24th, 2011

Concussion with skull fracture

Very sharp, remembers details from previous visits w/o looking at notes. Waiting time varies because she'll spend more time with you if needed as she has with me. Would recommened her to a friend.

February 16th, 2011

Have had a great experience with the Dr. and the staff. Much better than almost every other physician I have ever seen

March 24th, 2010

Excellent Diagnostician

The only Neurologist in Durango Colorado. I would recommend Dr. Willner to family and friends. I felt heard and cared for.

March 23rd, 2010

Organizational Chaos

Be sure to make your follow-up appointments while still in the office. They hardly ever pick up the phone and almost never return voice mails. And good luck if you're out-of-network. They make you pay up front, and then they lose the insurance check (or pretend they never got it) so you don't get reimbursed. Insurance companies only trace checks for doctors, not patients, so they can get away with telling you that they asked to have the check traced but the insurance company never got back to them. And even if they agree that they owe you some money, you can ask for a refund check but it'll never show up in your mailbox.In 2001 she received a letter of admonition from the medical board for failure to return phone calls and transfer records and was warned to shape up or risk disciplinary action.