Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Love her  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2014

Love her great doctor

|  outpatient procedure and annual chek ups  |  show details
by Kim on May 29th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Winslow for approx. 4 yrs now. In that time she has performed 1 outpatient surgery (not pregnancy related) and has done my annual pap smears. I think she is wonderful. She has answered all my questions, has always been very thorough and has put my well being first. I would absolutely recommend her! I

|  pain free hysteroscope and cervical biopsy  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2013

I was scared to go through the above procedure having heard some horror stories. I asked about pain and Dr. WInslow offered a cervical block (shot). I arranged to have my husband drive me home anticipating being in pain afterwards. Both she and the nurse kept me sidetracked with conversation and all I felt were two very MINOR cramps as the shot was administered and tissue was removed. I could have walked home afterwards I felt so good (and relieved!). Dr. Winslow addressed my concerns and seemed to adopt a "wait and see" approach in line with my aversion to heavy handed interventions that I experienced from other doctors. I finally feel comfortable with a gynecologist!

|  show details
Apr 8th, 2013

I agree with above, she is horrible! kept pressuring me for an amnio, I refused, she would not let me leave the office until she set up the appt for one! That and numerous other events had me running out of her office and to an actual doctor who "CARED" not only for me as the patient but for my unborn baby. I would not refer her to anyone, not even a pregnant animal! The only reason I gave her 1 star in the overall rating section is because this made me give her at least one star to submit the review.

|  worst gynecoloist ever  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2012

she doesn't know how to treat a pregnant woman with toxoplasmosis she refused to help me save my baby