A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Wisda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Wisda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wisda
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wisda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Wisda, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wisda graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Wisda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine L Wisda MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine L. Wisda practice?
- Dr. Catherine Wisda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Wisda practices Ophthalmology near Elmer, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ.
See Elmer Ophthalmologists.