A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Wisda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Wisda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wisda
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wisda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Wisda, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wisda graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Wisda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine L Wisda MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine L. Wisda practice?
- Dr. Catherine Wisda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Wisda practices Ophthalmology near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elmer, NJ.
See Vineland Ophthalmologists.