A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Wisda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Wisda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wisda
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wisda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Wisda, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wisda graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Wisda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine L Wisda MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine L. Wisda practice?
- Dr. Catherine Wisda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Wisda practices Ophthalmology near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elmer, NJ.
See Vineland Ophthalmologists.