A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Witkop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Witkop, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Witkop graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Witkop has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Malcolm Grow USAF Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Takacs Witkop M.P.H. and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Catherine T. Witkop practice?
- Dr. Catherine Witkop has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Witkop practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Public Health near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD.
See Colorado Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Colorado Springs Preventive Medicine Specialists.