A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Wittgen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Wittgen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Wittgen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittgen graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wittgen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
- Forest Park Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Marie Wittgen MD is a female Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Wittgen practice?
- Dr. Catherine Wittgen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Wittgen practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.