A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Wittgen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Wittgen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wittgen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wittgen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Wittgen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittgen graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wittgen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
- Forest Park Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine M Wittgen MD is a female Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Wittgen practice?
- Dr. Catherine Wittgen has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Wittgen practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.