A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Yaussy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Yaussy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Yaussy, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaussy graduated from George Washington University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Yaussy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Mary Yaussy MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Yaussy practice?
- Dr. Catherine Yaussy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Yaussy practices Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Gastroenterologists.