A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Yaussy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Yaussy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Yaussy, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaussy graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Yaussy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yaussy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Yaussy practice?
Dr. Catherine Yaussy practices Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Gastroenterologists.