Catherine Yi Is this you?

June 16th, 2015

Dr. Catherine Yi is the best doctor I've met in U.S. Canada U.K. Asia

Dr. Catherine Yi is extremely professional, knowledgeable, and kind with patients. She is one of not many doctors who not only tells you what to do, but also why you do them. She carefully explains her logical inference and the purpose of each test in detail. She always tries to save you money by taking the least expensive approach to attain the goal, such as using tight logic to rule out tests that do not need to be done to save you lots of dollars. I bugged her with lots of questions and she answered them outside her office hours and during weekends. She released all test results to me in real time as soon as she receives them, whether it's nearly midnight on Saturday and Sunday, or 8AM Sunday. She replies to my emails really fast. She called me immediately she got my test result. She really cares for me as her patient and makes the best judgment for me like I'm her own family. And it's because she treats patients like family members that she's willing to spend so much of her valuable time giving me the best guidance, instructions, help, and support. Her support is much more than just medical advice but also psychological counseling & help. She tells you to do the right thing. I schedule an appointment immediately with Dr. Yi whenever I have any medical concern. I've lived in United States, Canada, UK, and even Asia, and Dr. Yi is the best doctor I've met yet among the many in all these countries.

May 24th, 2012

Very caring

May 10th, 2011

Migrianes

Dr. Yi is a fantastic doctor. I've been with her for years and she has helped me to get rid of my migraines without medication after 20+ years of suffering. She has a great bedside manner and will call you personally with test results.

August 16th, 2016