A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Walker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Walker MD is a female Pediatrician, has 3 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Catherine Walker practice?
- Dr. Catherine Walker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Walker practices Pediatrics near Willoughby, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Willoughby Pediatricians.