A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Zelinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Zelinsky, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zelinsky graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Zelinsky has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine M Zelinsky MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Zelinsky practice?
- Dr. Catherine Zelinsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Zelinsky practices Pediatrics near Hamilton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Merchantville, NJ.