A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Zelinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Zelinsky, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zelinsky graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zelinsky has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zelinsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Zelinsky practice?
Dr. Catherine Zelinsky practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Hamilton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Merchantville, NJ.
See Hamilton Pediatricians and Hamilton Adolescent Specialists.