A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catheryne Zavodny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catheryne Zavodny is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catheryne Zavodny, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zavodny graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Zavodny has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catheryne Zavodny MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catheryne Zavodny practice?
- Dr. Catheryne Zavodny has 1 office location.
Dr. Catheryne Zavodny practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists.