A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathi Fontenot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathi Fontenot is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fontenot
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathi Fontenot, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fontenot graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Fontenot has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathi Ellen Fontenot MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cathi E. Fontenot practice?
- Dr. Cathi Fontenot has 1 office location.
Dr. Cathi Fontenot practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Geriatric Doctors.