A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathie Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathie Chung is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathie Chung, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from George Washington University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chung has 4 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- City of Hope National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathie Tuck Chung MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Cathie T. Chung practice?
- Dr. Cathie Chung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cathie Chung practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Oncologists.