A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathie Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathie Chung is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chung
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathie Chung, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from George Washington University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chung has 4 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- City of Hope National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathie Tuck Chung MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Cathie T. Chung practice?
- Dr. Cathie Chung has 1 office location.
Dr. Cathie Chung practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists and Santa Monica Oncologists.