Dr. Cathie Gantner-Overmyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cathie Gantner-Overmyer?

Birth Control

Birth Control

Have you seen Dr. Cathie Gantner-Overmyer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 11th, 2017

Best Doctor I ever had

Dr. Gantern-Overmyer is seriously the best doctor I ever had.I have been seeing her for over 10 years now and I followed her from Northwestern to Rush. I don't trust anyone but her. I never feel like I am a number. She takes her time to explain things and she "gets it." She is the very BEST!

October 25th, 2016

Jane

This doctor if you get in trouble your on your own.She will not call you in an emergency situation.You can do better.

July 16th, 2015

Not recommended

Dr. Gantner spent less than 10 minutes with me… She would not take my doctors call with my lab results… And she refused to give me a follow up… She did not tell me what to do about my Intimate contacts… Her demeanor was brusque, rude, disinterested, and she was clearly stressed out, burned out, and angry ..... I would never see her again… She needs to see a therapist

January 18th, 2012

Dr. Ganter has been my doctor for 17 years and I am so glad to have her as my doctor.

November 8th, 2011

Dr. Gantner-Overmyer the best Doctor

I had left Dr. Gantner only because I had change insurance. but I tell you I came back because she is the best. she is professional, caring and always follow up's

December 20th, 2010

Nancy

November 10th, 2009

Seems competent, but overworked/scheduled, little follow up

Seems pleasant and competent but does not seem to be very willing, much less eager, or interested in getting to know the patient via available reports from other sources or specialists at Northwestern. Simply does not either return phone calls personally or have her staff persons, who are not at all helpful, return them either.

April 11th, 2009

Very brief and brusque. I saw her three times (early 2009, but she never asked how I was feeling, merely started talking right away, and would not stop for any questions. "Diagnosed" me without any review of my symptoms or records. Very negative toward me and she didn't even know me! Actually seemed angry toward me from the moment I met her. I have been quite ill and she appeared totally not interested in trying to help me, but rather blamed me for my pain and symptoms, told me I should not call her between appointments, would not discuss any symptom or question at all--although I did try to insert a word or two politely I was unable to do so. Complained to me that she was behind schedule and cut off the time to just a few minutes (although I always arrived way early). Although she said she would refer me to a specialist, she gave the wrong number, never called them as promised (so they didn't accept the referral), then gave the wrong number to another one, etc. It was a bad experience each time I saw her. I gave up and will try to find a different internist.

August 9th, 2017