A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathleen Ballance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathleen Ballance is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathleen Ballance, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballance graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Ballance has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathleen M Ballance MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cathleen M. Ballance practice?
- Dr. Cathleen Ballance has 1 office location.
Dr. Cathleen Ballance practices Pediatrics near Neptune, NJ.
See Neptune Pediatricians.