A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathleen Ballance, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballance graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ballance has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ballance accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cathleen Ballance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cathleen M. Ballance practice?
Dr. Cathleen Ballance practices Pediatrics near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ.
See Neptune Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rayna Ballance, Dr. Reina Ballance, Dr. Tina Ballance, Dr. Trina Ballance