The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cathleen Bateman
Dr. Cathleen Bateman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Cedar Hill, TX. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Bateman is affiliated with Margaret J Charlton Methodist, Dallas, Tx, Methodist Medical Center and Methodist Dallas Medical Center. Dr. Bateman has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Cathleen Bateman has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
Dr. Cathleen Bateman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr Rhea Phillips
Grand Prairie, TX
Dr. Tracie Swayden
Hurst, TX 4.81 mi15
Dr. Stephen Weis
Dermatology, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Fort Worth, TX 4.95 mi39