A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathleen Cabansag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathleen Cabansag, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Celiac Disease
- Chronic Pancreatitis
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Fecal Incontinence
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cancer
- Nutritional Support
- Pancreatic Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabansag graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Cabansag has 4 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathleen Cabansag MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Cathleen Cabansag practice?
- Dr. Cathleen Cabansag has 1 office location.
Dr. Cathleen Cabansag practices Gastroenterology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Gastroenterologists.