A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathleen Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathleen Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathleen Chen, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Chen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathleen Chen MD and PHD is a female Hematologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Cathleen Chen practice?
- Dr. Cathleen Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Cathleen Chen practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Hematologists and Minneapolis Oncologists.