Dr. Cathleen Clouse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cathleen Clouse?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 10th, 2014

new patient

I needed to find a new doctor, and I decided to try the HealthEast clinic near me. Dr. Clouse was the female doctor accepting new patients, so I gave her a try. I was very pleased with every aspect of my visit. Dr. Clouse is warm, professional, engaging, and genuinely interested in the stuff that goes on in people's lives that influences our health. I feel like I got lucky just kind of randomly scheduling with her, and I plan to continue to see her for my health care needs. The HealthEast facility was great, and everyone treated me warmly and respectfully. I can't comment on follow-up yet, because I just got home and my test results (typical blood work, PAP smear, etc.) have not come back yet. I would recommend Dr. Clouse enthusiastically, however, based on this visit.

April 10th, 2013

She has lost a patient

I was not satisfied with my visit. Dr. Cathleen did not help me to meet my needs on my health issue. She came in and looked at my sheet and literally said "I don't have time for this.Which ones would you like me to check on?" Very unprofessional and not comfortable. She may have a degree and earn the big bucks but have some respect. She also did not even take a look at my shot records and just asked that I get a shot. While when another doctor took a look at my records I actually needed 3 different shots. Never have I ever been this disrespected. I refuse to see this doctor. I am paying for her time and this is how I am treated?!

August 24th, 2012

Fantastic - Don't trust reviews.

Cathleen Clouse is probably the most loving, hard working, professional doctor in the Twin Cities area. Addressing the people who say things about her prescribing medication and not using holistic medicine. Let's look at some logic for a moment. When you go to a physician, are you going to a holistic practitioner? NO. You're going to a physician! Trained in medical school for 4 years! Cathy Clouse has a background in holistic approach. If you would like a more holistic solution to your problem, maybe ASK FOR IT! The average person expects to be seen, diagnosed, and fixed. To the person that said something about prescribing medication so that you keep going back to her - I think it is probably you who have the problem. Lay off hard drugs - they're bad for you buddy.Cathy is incredibly kind. She loves what she does and it shows in every appointment. There are multiple occasions that due to her diligence and follow up work where other physicians may have glossed over, or things like a slight clerical or nurse error, she has SAVED PEOPLE'S LIVES. To people that talk about waiting too long - are you serious? If you want her to be thorough with your appointment, you better let her be thorough with others. I have never experienced a wait longer than 20 or so minutes, and that is less than the national average. Cathleen Clouse is an amazing doctor. You will not be disappointed if you choose to see her. When people review things on the internet, they are far more likely to review badly. If you are satisfied with a product or service, do you feel the need to go rant about it on the internet? No. If you hate something, you are far more likely to proclaim that to the world. Don't trust reviews. Cathy is a fantastic practitioner and deserves as high a rating as could ever be given. Thanks for reading.

July 18th, 2012

dr clouse is nothing like her bio..she was short and not friendly. I found another provider that I was a lot more comfortable with.

February 15th, 2012

dr clouse is nice but wants to put you on medication instead of informing you how to improve things with diet.

January 14th, 2012

she says in her bio that she is holstic and alternative.... but her attitude is not!!!!DR CLOUSE WANTS TO ADDICT YOU WITH MEDICATION OR ANYTHING THAT GETS YOU TO SEE HER AGAIN

December 6th, 2011

Great Doctor

I believe I am alive due to her.

December 3rd, 2011

I went to see Dr. Clouse for my first obgyn appointment when I first found out I was pregnant. This was suppose to be a happy time for me and my partner but we left with unanswered questions and feeling very angry we wasted our time seeing her. During this appointment we thought we would be able to find out our due date and hear the baby's heart beat but instead all she did was confirm I was pregnant. Hello that's why I went I knew I was. We felt like she talked down to us once she found out we aren't married. She said she wanted to split my first obgyn appointment into two appointments for me I can't do that what a waste of time. We told her I didn't want the flu shot and we were laughed at, also before she even introduced herself she walked in the room we had been waiting in and she says do you even want to be pregnant? Both of us just gasped thinking the next thing she was going to say was because your not. It was just the worst experience for an expecting mom. All in all I would never return to this doctor due to lack of resecpt and social behaviors.

August 23rd, 2011

not holisic as she says

she was quick to determine meds.I think her bio for holistic and alternative should at least listen to her patient that does not want medication!!!!. I will give her one more chance to talk about this.Then if she pushes meds..I AM DONE WITH HER!!!!

November 8th, 2016