A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathleen Finan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathleen Finan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Finan graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Finan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathleen Marie Finan DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cathleen M. Finan practice?
- Dr. Cathleen Finan has 1 office location.
Dr. Cathleen Finan practices Family Medicine near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Primary Care Doctors.