A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathleen Finan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathleen Finan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finan
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Finan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Finan graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Finan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathleen Marie Finan DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cathleen M. Finan practice?
- Dr. Cathleen Finan has 1 office location.
Dr. Cathleen Finan practices Family Medicine near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Primary Care Doctors.