A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathleen Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathleen Roberts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathleen Roberts, DO is board certified in Pediatrics, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathleen Roberts DO is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Cathleen Roberts practice?
- Dr. Cathleen Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. Cathleen Roberts practices Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Neurologists.