A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathleen Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathleen Roberts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathleen Roberts, DO is board certified in Pediatrics, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathleen Roberts DO is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Cathleen Roberts practice?
- Dr. Cathleen Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. Cathleen Roberts practices Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Neurologists.