A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathra Chappelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathra Chappelle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathra Chappelle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chappelle graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Chappelle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathra Chappelle MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cathra Chappelle practice?
- Dr. Cathra Chappelle has 1 office location.
Dr. Cathra Chappelle practices Family Medicine near Portland, ME.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.