A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathryn Wechsler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathryn Wechsler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathryn Wechsler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wechsler graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Wechsler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- City of Hope National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathryn Johanna Wechsler MD is a female Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cathryn J. Wechsler practice?
- Dr. Cathryn Wechsler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cathryn Wechsler practices Pediatrics near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Covina, CA.
See Pasadena Pediatricians.