A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathryn Wise, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wise graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wise has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- SW Washington Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Med Center
Learn more about Dr. Cathryn Wise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cathryn L. Wise practice?
Dr. Cathryn Wise practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Portland Internists and Portland Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Wise, Dr. Caitlyn Wise, Dr. Caren Wise, Dr. Carin Wise, Dr. Caryn Wise, Dr. Catalina Wise, Dr. Catharine Wise, Dr. Catherine Wise