A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathryn Wise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathryn Wise, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wise graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Wise has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathryn Lee Wise MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Cathryn L. Wise practice?
- Dr. Cathryn Wise has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cathryn Wise practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Portland Internists and Portland Nephrologists.