A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Bagley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathy Bagley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Bagley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagley graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Bagley has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathy Lorraine Bagley MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cathy L. Bagley practice?
- Dr. Cathy Bagley has 7 office locations.
Dr. Cathy Bagley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Port Royal, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Port Royal Obstetricians & Gynecologists.