Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Cathy Baldwin-Johnson
Cathy Baldwin-Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anchorage, AK, with another office in Palmer, AK. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Cathy Baldwin-Johnson is affiliated with Valley Hospital, Providence Matanuska Health Care and Providence Alaska Medical Center. She speaks English.
Cathy Baldwin-Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Cathy Baldwin-Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.
Dr. Cathy Baldwin-Johnson
Anchorage, AK 0.02 mi34
Dr. Gregory Kisling
Family Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Anchorage, AK 0.08 mi28
Dr. Harry Ko
Anchorage, AK 0.08 mi12