A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathy Bell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bell
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Bell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pali Momi Medical Center
- Castle Medical Center
- Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathy Kaheauilani Bell MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cathy K. Bell practice?
- Dr. Cathy Bell has 1 office location.
Dr. Cathy Bell practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Waipahu, HI.
See Waipahu Pediatricians and Waipahu Psychiatrists.