A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathy Bell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bell
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Bell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pali Momi Medical Center
- Castle Medical Center
- Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathy Kaheauilani Bell MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cathy K. Bell practice?
- Dr. Cathy Bell has 1 office location.
Dr. Cathy Bell practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Waipahu, HI.
See Waipahu Pediatricians and Waipahu Psychiatrists.