Dr. Cathy Bell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cathy Bell?

March 13th, 2017

Caution! My child does not trust Psychiatrists now after being turned away twice by Dr Bell.

Between Dr. Bell and the female receptionist they can never get the schedule right. Twice took off from work for appointment only to show up and be told we didn't have one and they make you think it was your fault. Uh no, I reconfirmed the second appointment with dr bell to make sure, screen shot the appointment, but sure enough we showed up only to be turned away saying we didn't have a appointment and that she was booked and couldn't get us in. I had to convince my child to see Dr Bell to get help and was referred to her by a tutor. After my child opened up to Dr Bell, twice we were turned away "due to scheduling errors." Now my child feels let down and is more stressed and down then before we saw Dr Bell.

August 13th, 2016

Might want to think twice before taking your child there…

Hope this review will make it to the readers; we got fooled by the glamorous reviews that we found online when we did our “research” when we were looking for a psychiatrist. Office staff really prompt until we got our first appointment. After that disappointing follow up and support; rude office assistant with a nasty attitude who doesn’t return phone calls. Pushing services your child may not need, so we decided to get support from someone else. Glad we did so, sorry for the money and time we wasted at that clinic.

January 10th, 2016

Dr. Bell is an excellent psychiatrist who has helped my child exceed all expectations and she has helped him do great in school and feel confident. Dr. Bell is easy to talk to and my son felt comftorable with her.

October 3rd, 2017